Providence vs Xavier Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By Larry Rupp
Providence vs Xavier Basketball Game Info
Providence Friars (7-4, 3-2 Big East) vs. Xavier Musketeers (9-2, 2-2 Big East)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 10, 2021
Time: 11 a.m. EST
Venue: Cintas Center – Cincinnati, OH
Providence vs Xavier Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PROV: (+142) | XAV: (-168)
Spread: PROV: +3.5 (-112) | UXAV: -3.5 (-108)
Total: 139.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PROV: (26%) | XAV: (74%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: PROV: (+10000) | XAV: (+5000)
Providence vs Xavier Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Providence vs Xavier Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Providence defeated Xavier, 80-74, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March, 4, 2020.
- Xavier is 10-8 all-time in 18 head-to-head games against Providence.
- Providence is 6-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games against Xavier.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Xavier's last 14 games.
- Providence lost to Creighton, 67-65, in its most recent game on Jan. 2, 2021.
- Xavier defeated St. John's, 69-61, in its most recent game on Jan. 6, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.