Providence vs Villanova Basketball Game Info
Providence Friars (8-6, 4-4 Away) vs. No. 3 Villanova Wildcats (9-1, 4-0 Big East)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 23, 2021
Time: 2:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Finneran Pavilion – Villanova, PA
Providence vs Villanova Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PROV: (+610) | NOVA: (-900)
Spread: PROV: +11.5 (-110) | NOVA: -11.5 (-110)
Total: 139.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PROV: (62%) | NOVA: (38%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: PROV: (+10000) | NOVA: (+900)
Providence vs Villanova Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Seton Hall: 15.7%
Providence vs Villanova Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Providence defeated Villanova, 58-54, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Feb. 29, 2020.
- Villanova is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head games against Providence.
- Villanova is 63-39 in the 102 all-time, head-to-head games against Providence.
- Providence defeated Creighton, 74-70, in its most recent game on Jan. 20, 2021.
- Villanova defeated Seton Hall, 76-74, in its most recent game on Jan. 19, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!