Providence vs Seton Hall Basketball Game Info
Providence Friars (4-2, 0-0 Big East) vs. Seton Hall Pirates (5-3, 2-0 Big East)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 20, 2020
Time: 4:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Prudential Center – Newark, NJ
Coverage: Fox Sports One
Providence vs Seton Hall Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PROV: (+142) | HALL: (-168)
Spread: PROV: +3.5 (-112) | HALL: -3.5 (-108)
Total: 140.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PROV: (N/A) | HALL: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: PROV: (+8000) | HALL: (N/A)
Providence vs Seton Hall Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Seton Hall: 67.0%
Providence vs Seton Hall Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Providence defeated Seton Hall, 74-71, at home in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Feb. 15, 2020.
- Providence is 49-44 in its 93 all-time head-to-head meetings with Seton Hall.
- Seton Hall is 7-3 in its last 10 head-to-head meetings with Providence.
- Providence is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Providence's last eight games.
- Seton Hall is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Seton Hall's last six games.
- Providence defeated TCU, 79-70, on the road in its most recent game on Dec. 9, 2020.
- Seton Hall defeated Marquette, 70-63, on the road in its most recent game on Dec. 17, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.