Providence vs Butler Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for January 23 College Basketball Game
The Providence Friars versus the Butler Bulldogs is on the college basketball schedule for Sunday.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this matchup.
Providence vs Butler Point Spread
Butler is listed as an underdog by nine points (-102 odds), and Providence, the favorite, is -120 to cover.
Providence vs Butler Over/Under
An over/under of 128 has been set for Providence-Butler on January 23, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Providence vs Butler Moneyline
Providence is a -490 favorite on the moneyline, while Butler is a +365 underdog.
Providence vs Butler Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Providence wins (89.6%)
Providence vs Butler Betting Trends
- Providence has beaten the spread 10 times in 17 games.
- The Friars have won twice ATS (2-4) as a 9-point favorite or more this year.
- Out of 17 Providence games so far this season, nine have hit the over.
- Butler has beaten the spread 14 times in 18 games.
- The Bulldogs have covered every time (5-0) as a 9-point underdog or greater this year.
- This season, six of Butler's 18 games have hit the over.
Providence vs Butler Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Providence: (-490) | Butler: (+365)
- Spread: Providence: -9 (-120) | Butler: +9 (-102)
- Total: 128 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!