Poland vs Slovakia Match Info & Start Time
2020-21 UEFA Euro Cup — Group Stage
Poland vs. Slovakia
Date: Monday, June 14, 2021
Start Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Saint Petersburg Stadium
Poland vs Slovakia Spread & Odds
All UEFA Euro Cup betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Poland: (-115) | Slovakia: (+380) | DRAW: (+210)
Spread: Poland: -1 (+260) | Slovakia: +1 (-110)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (+146) | Under: (-178)
Team to Score the First Goal: Poland: (-175) | Slovakia: (+195) I NO GOALS: (+600)
Poland vs Slovakia Prediction & Expert Pick
All UEFA Euro Cup expert picks and predictions are according to TheStatsZone.com.
Poland vs Slovakia Betting Trends & Stats
- Slovakia defeated Poland 2-0 in an international friendly the last time they played on Nov. 15, 2013.
- Poland lost to the Netherlands, 2-1, in the UEFA Nations League in its last match.
- Slovakia lost to the Czech Republic, 2-0, in the UEFA Nations League in its last match.
- Poland is 0-0-0 in the 2021 UEFA Euro Cup.
- Slovakia is 0-0-0 in the 2021 UEFA Euro Cup.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.