Pittsburgh vs North Carolina Basketball Game Info
Pittsburgh Panthers (10-4, 1-2 ACC) vs. North Carolina Tar Heels (8-6, 1-2 ACC)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 8, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Dean E. Smith Center – Chapel Hill, NC
Coverage: ACCN (ACC Network)
Pittsburgh vs North Carolina Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PITT: (+165) | UNC: (-195)
Spread: PITT: +4.5 (-110) | UNC: -4.5 (-110)
Total: 138.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PITT: 29% | UNC: 71%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: PITT: (+25000) | UNC: (+7000)
Pittsburgh vs North Carolina Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
North Carolina: 71.6%
Pittsburgh vs North Carolina Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- North Carolina defeated Pittsburgh, 85-60, in the most recent meeting between these two, on Jan. 5, 2019.
- North Carolina is 6-0 straight up in its last six head-to-head matchups against Pittsburgh.
- Pittsburgh is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in 13 of North Carolina's last 18 games.
- Pittsburgh lost to Wake Forest, 69-65, at home in its last game on Saturday, Jan. 4.
- North Carolina lost to Georgia Tech, 96-83, at home in its last game on Saturday, Jan. 4.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.