Pittsburgh vs Georgia Tech Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball
By Larry Rupp
Pitt vs Georgia Tech Basketball Game Info
Pittsburgh Panthers (9-6, 5-5 ACC) vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (9-8, 5-6 ACC)
Date: Sunday, Feb. 14, 2021
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: McCamish Pavilion – Atlanta, GA
Coverage: ACC Network
Pitt vs Georgia Tech Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PITT: (+170) | GTECH: (-200)
Spread: PITT: +5 (-110) | GTECH: -5 (-110)
Total: 140.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PITT: (42%) | GTECH: (58%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: PITT: (+12000) | GTECH: (+12000)
Pitt vs Georgia Tech Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Georgia Tech: 64.3%
Pitt vs Georgia Tech Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Georgia Tech defeated Pittsburgh, 73-57, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 4, 2020.
- Georgia Tech is 10-5 all-time in 15 head-to-head games against Pittsburgh.
- Pittsburgh is 1-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games against Georgia Tech.
- Georgia Tech is 7-1 straight up in its last eight home games.
- Pittsburgh lost to Virginia, 73-66, in its most recent game on Feb. 6, 2021.
- Georgia Tech lost to Clemson, 74-72, in its most recent game on Feb. 12, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.