Pirates vs Reds Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 15
The Pittsburgh Pirates will face the Cincinnati Reds in MLB action on Sunday.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this matchup.
Pirates vs Reds Game Info
- Pittsburgh Pirates (14-19) vs. Cincinnati Reds (9-25)
- Date: Sunday, May 15, 2022
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- Venue: PNC Park -- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Pirates vs Reds Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PIT: (-148) | CIN: (+126)
- Spread: PIT: -1.5 (+140) | CIN: +1.5 (-170)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Pirates vs Reds Probable Starting Pitchers
The Pittsburgh Pirates will hand the ball to Jose Quintana (1-1, 7.62 ERA) looking for win No. 2 on the season, and the Reds will turn to Hunter Greene (1-5, 7.62).
Pirates vs Reds Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Pirates win (53.1%)
Pirates vs Reds Moneyline
- Pittsburgh is the favorite, -148 on the moneyline, while Cincinnati is a +126 underdog on the road.
Pirates vs Reds Spread
- The Pirates are 1.5-run home favorites on the runline against the Reds. The Pirates are +140 to cover, and the Reds are -170.
Pirates vs Reds Over/Under
- The over/under for Pirates-Reds on May 15 is 8.5. The over is -110, and the under is -110.
Pirates vs Reds Betting Trends
- The Pirates have been chosen as favorites in six games this year and have walked away with the win three times (50%) in those games.
- Pittsburgh and their opponents have gone over in 14 of their 33 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Reds have won 25.9% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (7-20).
- Cincinnati has played in 32 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 20 times (20-11-1).