Pirates vs Reds Game Info
Pittsburgh Pirates (3-13, 1-7 Away) vs. Cincinnati Reds (8-10, 4-6 Home)
Date: Thursday, Aug. 13, 2020
Time: 5:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Great American Ball Park – Cincinnati, OH
How to Watch: MLB Network
Pirates vs Reds Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (+154) | CIN: (-178)
Spread: PIT: +1.5 (-138) | CIN: -1.5 (+118)
Total: 9 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): PIT: (11%) | CIN: (89%)
World Series Odds: PIT: (+22000) | CIN: (+2700)
Pirates vs Reds Probable Pitchers
Pirates: Trevor Williams (0-3, 3.52 ERA)
Reds: Anthony DeSclafani (1-0, 0.00 ERA)
Pirates vs Reds Prediction & Expert Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Cincinnati Reds
Over/Under: Over 9.0
Pirates vs Reds Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in four of Pittsburgh's last six games.
- Pittsburgh is 1-10 straight up in its last 11 games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Cincinnati's last six games.
- Cincinnati is 4-10 straight up in its last 14 home games.
Pirates vs Reds Stats
- Pittsburgh is averaging 4.00 runs per game this season (No. 25 in MLB).
- Pittsburgh is surrendering 5.88 runs per game this season (No. 30 in MLB).
- Cincinnati is averaging 4.28 runs per game this season (T-No. 20 in MLB).
- Cincinnati is surrendering 4.83 runs per game this season (T-No. 20 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!