Cover Photo: Getty Images
Pirates vs Padres Game Info
Pittsburgh Pirates (21-19, 12-10 Away) vs. San Diego Padres (22-21, 10-11 Home)
Date: Thursday, May 16, 2019
Time: 10:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Petco Park – San Diego, CA
What's next for our San Diego Padres? @CoachKentera44 will be breaking down the upcoming series vs. the Pittsburgh Pirates with @KGorman_Trib at 7:35am! #FriarFaithful #LetsGoBucs— 97.3 The Fan (@973TheFanSD) May 16, 2019
Listen LIVE ? https://t.co/iOfxkW8df4 pic.twitter.com/C9Wgy4NtDM
Pirates vs Padres Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (+116) | SD: (-132)
Spread: PIT: +1.5 (-194) | SD: -1.5 (+162)
Total: 8 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PIT: 53% | SD: 47%
Starting Pitcher: PIT: Trevor Williams (2-1, 3.40 ERA) | SD: Eric Lauer (2-4, 5.75 ERA)
Pirates vs Padres Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the over in nine of Pittsburgh's last 13 games.
- Pittsburgh is 4-2 straight up in its last six games.
- Pittsburgh is 6-3 straight up in its last nine games.
- San Diego is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of San Diego's last five games against Pittsburgh.
Trevor Williams, 96mph and 95mph Fastballs. ?? pic.twitter.com/YsVfI7wLVn— Rob Friedman (@PitchingNinja) May 11, 2019
Pirates vs Padres Prop Bet
All Pirates-Padres betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Trevor Williams Total Strikeouts: Over 4.5 (-180) – Williams has been pitching well through eight starts, posting a 3.40 ERA thus far. The Pittsburgh Pirates' starter has also struck out at least five batters in four of his last five starts. Additionally, Williams has lasted at least six innings in all eight of his outings thus far, which suggests he could stay on the mound long enough to reach this total.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.