Pirates vs Dodgers Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Pirates vs Dodgers Game Info
Pittsburgh Pirates (12-13, 6-6 Away) vs. Los Angeles Dodgers (18-11, 11-4 Home)
Date: Sunday, April 28, 2019
Time: 4:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Dodger Stadium – Los Angeles, CA
Pirates vs Dodgers Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (+166) | LAD: (-194)
Spread: PIT: +1.5 (-128) | LAD: -1.5 (+110)
Total: 8 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PIT: 33% | LAD: 67%
Starting Pitcher: PIT: Trevor Williams (1-1, 2.59 ERA) | LAD: Rich Hill (2019 debut)
Pirates vs Dodgers Betting Trends & Stats
- Pittsburgh is 0-7 straight up in its last seven games.
- Pittsburgh is 0-6 straight up in its last six games against the Dodgers.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of the Dodgers' last 14 games.
- The Dodgers are 8-0 straight up in their last eight home games against Pittsburgh.
Pirates vs Dodgers Prop Bet
All Pirates-Dodgers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Most Hits: Pittsburgh Pirates (+148) – The Pirates rank 25th in hits per game (7.52), compared to the Dodgers, who rank 15th in the MLB at 8.41 hits per game. But with Pittsburgh going up against Rich Hill, who is making his season debut, the Dodgers' starter might have to shake off some rust, which could give the Pirates ample opportunity to rack up some hits this afternoon.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.