Cover Photo: Getty Images
Pirates vs Braves Game Info
Pittsburgh Pirates (30-37, 17-19 Away) vs. Atlanta Braves (39-29, 19-15 Home)
Date: Thursday, June 13, 2019
Time: 12:10 p.m. EST
Venue: SunTrust Park – Cumberland, GA
Pirates vs Braves Betting Odds & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (+132) | ATL: (-152)
Spread: PIT: +1.5 (-138) | ATL: -1.5 (+118)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PIT: 22% | ATL: 78%
Probable Pitcher: PIT: Joe Musgrove (4-6, 4.40 ERA) | ATL: Julio Teheran (4-4, 3.03 ERA)
Pirates vs Braves Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in 14 of Pittsburgh's last 20 games.
- Pittsburgh is 0-6 straight up in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in 11 of Atlanta's last 13 games.
- Atlanta is 6-0 straight up in its last six games.
Pirates vs Braves Stats
- Pittsburgh is averaging 4.29 runs per game this season (No. 20 in MLB).
- Atlanta is averaging 5.09 runs per game this season (No. 11 in MLB).
- Joe Musgrove has posted a 2-0 record with a 3.98 ERA in four career starts against Atlanta.
- Julio Teheran has posted a 4-1 record with a 2.38 ERA in 11 career appearances (10 starts) against Pittsburgh.
Pirates vs Braves Prop Bet
All Pirates-Braves betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Lead After Fourth Inning: Atlanta Braves (+100) – The Braves could jump out to an early lead against the Pirates thanks to Atlanta's advantage on the mound. The Braves' starter Julio Teheran has a 3.03 ERA this season, and he's been even more effective in his career against Pittsburgh (2.38 ERA, 54 Ks in 68 innings pitched). Pittsburgh is also slumping, having dropped six straight games, which suggests Atlanta could be in a good position after the fourth inning.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.