Phillies vs Red Sox Game Info
Philadelphia Phillies (9-9, 2-1 Away) vs. Boston Red Sox (6-18, 3-10 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Aug. 19, 2020
Time: 1:35 p.m. EST
Venue: Fenway Park – Boston, MA
Phillies vs Red Sox Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (-140) | BOS: (+122)
Spread: PHI: -1.5 (-102) | BOS: +1.5 (-116)
Total: 11.5 – Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): PHI: (N/A) | BOS: (N/A)
World Series Odds: PHI: (+3300) | BOS: (+8500)
Phillies vs Red Sox Probable Pitchers
Phillies: Jake Arrieta (1-2, 4.02 ERA)
Red Sox: Kyle Hart (0-1, 22.50 ERA)
Phillies vs Red Sox Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Philadelphia Phillies
Over/Under: Over 11.0
Phillies vs Red Sox Betting Trends
- Philadelphia defeated Boston yesterday, 13-6.
- Philadelphia is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Philadelphia's last nine games.
- Boston is 0-9 straight up in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Boston's last seven games.
Phillies vs Red Sox Stats
- Philadelphia is averaging 5.72 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
- Philadelphia is surrendering 5.50 runs per game this season (T-No. 24 in MLB).
- Boston is averaging 4.33 runs per game this season (No. 23 in MLB).
- Boston is surrendering 6.50 runs per game this season (No. 30 in MLB)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.