Phillies vs Red Sox Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Wednesday, August 21
By Zach Brunner
Phillies vs Red Sox Game Info
Philadelphia Phillies (65-60, 27-32 Away) vs. Boston Red Sox (67-60, 33-33 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Aug. 21, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Fenway Park – Boston, MA
Phillies vs Red Sox Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (+146) | BOS: (-168)
Spread: PHI: +1.5 (-124) | BOS: -1.5 (+106)
Total: 12 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PHI: 5% | BOS: 95%
Probable Pitcher: PHI: Drew Smyly (1-1, 4.71 ERA) | BOS: Rick Porcello (11-9, 5.49 ERA)
Phillies vs Red Sox Betting Trends
- Philadelphia is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five road games against Boston.
- Philadelphia is 5-0 ATS in its last five games against Boston.
- The total has hit the under in five of Boston's last six home games against Philadelphia.
- Boston is 5-1 straight up in its last six games.
Phillies vs Red Sox Stats
- Philadelphia is averaging 4.76 runs per game this season (No. 17 in MLB).
- Boston is averaging 5.77 runs per game this season (No. 3 in MLB).
- Drew Smyly is 3-1 with a 2.18 ERA in 10 career appearances (eight starts) against Boston.
- Rick Porcello is 2-1 with a 4.32 ERA in four career starts against Philadelphia.
Phillies vs Red Sox Prop Bet
All Phillies-Red Sox betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run: J.D. Martinez (+185) — J.D. Martinez has hit a total of 28 home runs this season. He has been terrific against left-handed pitchers, like Smyly, hitting 14 home runs and a .848 slugging percentage (.466 against righties). Martinez has also hit 16 of his 28 home runs at home.
FanDuel Sportsbook is now live in PA! New users get a risk free bet up to $500. Claim your offer today.