On Sunday in the MLB, the Philadelphia Phillies are up against the Washington Nationals.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Phillies vs Nationals Game Info
- Philadelphia Phillies (77-62) vs. Washington Nationals (49-91)
- Date: Sunday, September 11, 2022
- Time: 1:05 PM ET
- Venue: Citizens Bank Park -- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Phillies vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHI: (-320) | WSH: (+260)
- Spread: PHI: -1.5 (-150) | WSH: +1.5 (+125)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Phillies vs Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers
The Phillies will start Aaron Nola (9-11) versus the Nationals and Anibal Sanchez (2-5).
Phillies vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Phillies win (75.7%)
Phillies vs Nationals Moneyline
- Washington is the underdog, +260 on the moneyline, while Philadelphia is a -320 favorite at home.
Phillies vs Nationals Spread
- The Phillies are hosting the Nationals and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Phillies are -150 to cover the runline, with the Nationals being +125.
Phillies vs Nationals Over/Under
- A total of 8 runs has been set for the Phillies-Nationals game on September 11, with the over available at -115 and the under at -105.
Phillies vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Phillies have been favorites in 92 games this season and have come away with the win 54 times (58.7%) in those contests.
- Philadelphia has been listed as a favorite of -320 or more on two occasions this season and won both games.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 71 of their 140 opportunities.
- The Nationals have won 33.3% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (40-80).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +260 or longer, Washington has a 5-1 record (winning 83.3% of its games).
- Washington has had an over/under set by bookmakers 139 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 67 of those games (67-66-6).