Phillies vs Marlins Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for September 6
By Duel Staff
The Philadelphia Phillies are among the MLB teams busy on Tuesday, up against the Miami Marlins.
All the info you need to make smart wagers on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Phillies vs Marlins Game Info
- Philadelphia Phillies (73-61) vs. Miami Marlins (55-78)
- Date: Tuesday, September 6, 2022
- Time: 6:45 PM ET
- Venue: Citizens Bank Park -- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Phillies vs Marlins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHI: (-235) | MIA: (+194)
- Spread: PHI: -1.5 (-102) | MIA: +1.5 (-118)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Phillies vs Marlins Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Aaron Nola (9-11, 3.43 ERA) for the Philadelphia Phillies and Jesus Luzardo (3-6, 3.44 ERA) for the Miami Marlins.
Phillies vs Marlins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Phillies win (65.8%)
Phillies vs Marlins Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Marlins-Phillies, Miami is the underdog at +194 and Philadelphia is -235 playing at home.
Phillies vs Marlins Spread
- The Marlins are +1.5 on the spread (-118 to cover), while the Phillies are -102 to cover the runline.
Phillies vs Marlins Over/Under
- Phillies versus Marlins on September 6 has an over/under of 7 runs, with the odds on the over at +100 and the under set at -122.
Phillies vs Marlins Betting Trends
- The Phillies have been victorious in 50, or 57.5%, of the 87 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Philadelphia has a win-loss record of 10-2 when favored by -225 or better by bookmakers this year.
- Philadelphia and their opponents have gone over in 69 of their 135 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Marlins have been the moneyline underdog 79 total times this season. They've gone 22-57 in those games.
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +188 or longer, Miami has gone 2-8 (20%).
- Miami has played in 133 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 58 times (58-70-5).