Cover Photo: Getty Images
Valero Texas Open Tournament Info
Date: April 4 - April 7, 2019
First Tee Time: Thursday, April 4 at 8:20 a.m. EST
Location: TPC San Antonio – San Antonio, TX
Course Stats: Par 72 (7,435 Yards)
Defending Champion: Andrew Landry
PGA Tour Odds for Valero Texas Open
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline (Best Odds):
- Ricky Fowler (+1000)
- Matt Kuchar (+1700)
- Tony Finau (+1700)
- Jordan Spieth (+2400)
- Billy Horschel (+2500)
- Sungjae Im (+3000)
- Jason Kokrak (+3100)
- Jim Furyk (+3200)
- Abraham Ancer (+3600)
Valero Texas Open Betting Trends
- Abraham Ancer could be a player to watch as a local of TPC San Antonio, and he also finished 12th at TPC Sawgrass in his last stroke-play outing.
- Billy Horschel has made the cut in six of his eight appearances at TPC San Antonio with three Top-5 finishes.
- Jason Kokrak is coming off four Top-10 finishes in the PGA Tour's Florida swing of events.
- TPC San Antonio has historically favored players who are stronger off the tee, which is likely one reason why the favorites are Fowler, Kuchar and Finau.
Valero Texas Open Prop Bet
All Valero Texas Open prop bets available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Ricky Fowler: Top-10 Finish (+135) – The field at the 2019 Valero Texas Open isn't exactly the strongest list of names, so for a player like Fowler, ranked 8th in the world, it could be a place for him to not only finish in the Top 10, but come away with the win. Fowler has seen a fruitful 2019, grabbing a win at the Waste Management Open and posting three Top-10 finishes overall.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.