Penn State vs Northwestern Basketball Game Info
No. 20 Penn State Nittany Lions (21-9, 11-8 Big Ten) vs. Northwestern Wildcats (7-22, 2-17 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, March 7, 2020
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Welsh-Ryan Arena — Evanston, IL
Coverage: Big Ten Network (BTN)
Penn State vs Northwestern Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PSU: (-320) | NW: (+245)
Spread: PSU: -7 (-105) | NW: +7 (-115)
Total: 140.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PSU: 92% | NW: 8%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: PSU: (+3500) | NW: (N/A)
Penn State vs Northwestern Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Penn State: 80.6%
Penn State vs Northwestern Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Penn State defeated Northwestern, 77-61, in the most recent matchup between these two teams on Feb. 15, 2020.
- Penn State is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Northwestern.
- Penn State is 33-18 in the 51 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Northwestern.
- Penn State is 0-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Northwestern is 3-12 ATS at home this year.
- Northwestern is 1-13 straight up in its last 14 games.
- Penn State lost to No. 16 Michigan State, 79-71, at home in its most recent game on Tuesday, March 3.
- Northwestern lost to Wisconsin, 63-48, on the road in its most recent game on Wednesday, March 4.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Tristan Jung is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Tristan Jung also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username tristan1117. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.