Penn State vs Indiana Week 8 Game Info
College Football Week 8
No. 8 Penn State Nittany Lions (0-0, 0-0 Big Ten) vs. Indiana Hoosiers (0-0, 0-0 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 24, 2020
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Memorial Stadium – Bloomington, IN
Penn State vs Indiana Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PSU: (-250) | IND: (+198)
Spread: PSU: -6.5 (-110) | IND: +6.5 (-110)
Total: 58.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PSU: (N/A) | IND: (N/A)
Odds to Win SEC: PSU: (+650) | IND: (+15000)
Penn State vs Indiana Expert Predictions
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Penn State: (73.7%) | Indiana: (26.3%)
Penn State vs Indiana Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Penn State defeated Indiana, 34-27, at home in the most recent meeting between these two schools on Nov. 16, 2019.
- Penn State is 5-0 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Indiana.
- Penn State is 9-1 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Indiana.
- Penn State is 22-1 in its 23 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Indiana.
- Indiana finished with an 8-5 record in 2019.
- Penn State finished with an 11-2 record in 2019.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.