Penn State vs Minnesota Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 11
No. 4 Penn State Nittany Lions (8-0, 5-0 Big Ten) vs. No. 17 Minnesota Golden Gophers (8-0, 5-0 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 9, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: TCF Bank Stadium – Minneapolis, MN
Penn State vs Minnesota Odds & Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and spreads are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PSU: (-260) | MINN: (+205)
Spread: PSU: -6.5 (-105) | MINN: +6.5 (-115)
Total: 48 – Over: (-115) I Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PSU: 64% | MINN: 36%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: PSU: (+4000) | MINN: (+15000)
Penn State vs Minnesota Head-to-Head Record and Betting Trends
- Penn State defeated Minnesota, 29-26, at home in the most recent meeting between these two programs on Oct. 1, 2016.
- Penn State is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Minnesota.
- Minnesota's last win against Penn State came at home on Nov. 9, 2013 by a score of 24-10.
- Penn State defeated Michigan State, 28-7, on the road in Week 9. The Nittany Lions were on bye in Week 10.
- Minnesota defeated Maryland, 52-10, at home in Week 9. The Golden Gophers were on bye in Week 10.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.