Pelicans vs Raptors Opening Day Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
New Orleans Pelicans (0-0) vs. Toronto Raptors (0-0)
Date: Wednesday, Dec. 23, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Tampa Bay Times Forum — Tampa, FL
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Pelicans vs Raptors Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NO: (+136) | TOR: (-158)
Spread: NO: +3.5 (-110) | TOR: -3.5 (-110)
Total: 228.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NO: (58%) | TOR: (42%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: NO: (+8500) | TOR: (+2200)
Pelicans vs Raptors Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Pelicans vs Raptors Betting Trends
- New Orleans was 35-35-2 against the spread (ATS) last season.
- The total hit the over in 38 of New Orleans' 72 games last season.
- Toronto was 46-36-1 ATS last season.
- The total hit the under in 43 of Toronto's 83 games last season.
Pelicans vs Raptors Stats
- New Orleans averaged 115.8 points per game (PPG) last season (No. 5 in the NBA).
- New Orleans surrendered 117.1 PPG last season (No. 27 in the NBA).
- Toronto averaged 112.3 PPG last season (No. 14 in the NBA).
- Toronto surrendered 106.3 PPG last season (No. 1 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.