Paula Badosa vs Fiona Ferro Odds, Prediction and Betting Trends for 2022 French Open Women's Round 1 Match
Badosa vs Ferro French Open Schedule & Info
2022 French Open Women's First Round Match
No. 3 Paula Badosa vs. Fiona Ferro
Date: Tuesday, May 24, 2022
Start Time: TBD
Venue: Roland Garros Stadium — Paris, France
Badosa vs Ferro Odds & Set Betting
All 2022 French Open betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Badosa: (-4000) | Ferro: (+1400)
To Win 1st Set: Badosa: (-1200) | Ferro: (+750)
Set Betting: Badosa: 2-0 (-650) | 2-1 (+500)
Set Betting: Ferro: 2-0 (+3600) | 2-1 (+1900)
Badosa vs Ferro Prediction & Pick
All French Open expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Badosa in 2 sets
Badosa vs Ferro Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Paula Badosa defeated Fiona Ferro, in three sets, during their only all-time head-to-head matchup at the Morocco Open on May 1, 2018.
- Badosa's best finish at the French Open was reaching the quarterfinals in 2021.
- Ferro's best finish at the French Open was reaching the fourth round in 2020.
- Badosa was eliminated in the quarterfinals of the 2021 French Open.
- Ferro was eliminated in the second round of the 2021 French Open.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.