Patriots vs Seahawks Week 2 Game Info
NFL Week 2 Game
New England Patriots (1-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Seattle Seahawks (1-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 20, 2020
Time: 8:20 p.m. EST
Venue: CenturyLink Field — Seattle, WA
Patriots vs Seahawks Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NE: (+176) | SEA: (-210)
Spread: NE: +4.5 (-115) | SEA: -4.5 (-105)
Total: 45 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NE: (27%) | SEA: (73%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: NE: (+2200) | SEA: (+1400)
Patriots vs Seahawks Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Prediction: Patriots: 13 | Seahawks 24
Spread Pick: Seahawks (-4)
Patriots vs Seahawks Betting Trends
- New England is 15-5 straight up in its last 20 games.
- New England is 3-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games against Seattle.
- The total has hit the over in each of Seattle's last five games against New England.
- Seattle is 2-7 ATS in its last nine home games.
Patriots vs Seahawks Stats
- New England is averaging 21.0 points per game this season (No. 17 in the NFL).
- New England is surrendering 11.0 PPG this season (No. 6 in the NFL).
- Seattle is averaging 38.0 PPG this season (No. 3 in the NFL).
- Seattle is surrendering 25.0 PPG this season (No. 20 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Larry Rupp. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.