Patriots vs Bills Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 8 NFL Game
By michael obermuller
Patriots vs Bills Week 8 Game Info
NFL Week 8 Game
New England Patriots (2-4, 0-2 Away) vs. Buffalo Bills (5-2, 2-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 1, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Bills Stadium – Orchard Park, NY
Patriots vs Bills Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NE: (+184) | BUF: (-220)
Spread: NE: +4.5 (-114) | BUF: -4.5 (-106)
Total: 40.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NE: (20%) | BUF: (80%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: NE: (+5500) | BUF: (+2200)
Patriots vs Bills Expert Predictions & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are from Bill Bender of Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Bills
Patriots vs Bills Betting Trends
- New England is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in five of New England's last seven games.
- Buffalo is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Buffalo's last seven games.
Patriots vs Bills Stats
- New England is averaging 19.2 PPG this season (No. 29 in the NFL).
- New England is surrendering 23.8 PPG this season (No. 12 in the NFL).
- Buffalo is averaging 24.9 PPG this season (No. 20 in the NFL).
- Buffalo is surrendering 25.4 PPG this season (No. 15 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.