Panthers vs Packers Week 15 Game Info
NFL Week 15 Saturday Night Football Game
Carolina Panthers (4-9, 2-4 Away) vs. Green Bay Packers (10-3, 5-1 Home)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 19, 2020
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Lambeau Field — Green Bay, WI
Coverage: NFL Network
Panthers vs Packers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds, and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CAR: (+330) | GB: (-420)
Spread: CAR: +7.5 (-105) | GB: -7.5 (-115)
Total: 53.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CAR: (37%) | GB: (63%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: CAR: (N/A) | GB: (+700)
Panthers vs Packers Expert Prediction & Pick
All Panthers-Packers expert predictions and picks are according to Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Panthers
Panthers vs Packers Betting Trends
- Carolina is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Green Bay.
- The total has hit the over in four of Carolina's last five games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Green Bay's last eight games against Carolina.
- Green Bay is 7-3 ATS in its last 10 games against opponents in the NFC.
Panthers vs Packers Stats
- Carolina is averaging 23.6 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 19 in the NFL).
- Carolina is surrendering 25.5 PPG this season (No. 20 in the NFL).
- Green Bay is averaging 31.5 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NFL).
- Green Bay is surrendering 24.8 PPG this season (No. 17 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!