The San Diego Padres versus the Philadelphia Phillies is on the MLB schedule for Saturday.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Padres vs Phillies Game Info
- San Diego Padres (45-28) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (37-35)
- Date: Saturday, June 25, 2022
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- Venue: PETCO Park -- San Diego, California
Padres vs Phillies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SD: (-134) | PHI: (+114)
- Spread: SD: -1.5 (+146) | PHI: +1.5 (-178)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Padres vs Phillies Probable Starting Pitchers
The Padres will give the ball to Blake Snell (0-4) versus the Phillies and Zach Eflin (2-5).
Padres vs Phillies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Padres win (55.7%)
Padres vs Phillies Moneyline
- San Diego is the favorite, -134 on the moneyline, while Philadelphia is a +114 underdog on the road.
Padres vs Phillies Spread
- The Phillies are +1.5 on the spread (-178 to cover), and San Diego is +146 to cover the runline.
Padres vs Phillies Over/Under
- The over/under for Padres-Phillies on June 25 is 7.5. The over is -114, and the under is -106.
Padres vs Phillies Betting Trends
- The Padres have been favorites in 44 games this season and have come away with the win 27 times (61.4%) in those contests.
- San Diego has a win-loss record of 26-14 when favored by -120 or better by sportsbooks this year.
- San Diego and their opponents have gone over in 30 of their 71 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Phillies have won 12 of the 25 games they were the moneyline underdog this season (48%).
- Philadelphia is 12-10 (winning 54.5% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +102 or longer.
- Philadelphia has played in 73 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 41 times (41-31-1).