In MLB action on Saturday, the San Diego Padres take on the Atlanta Braves.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Padres vs Braves Game Info
- San Diego Padres (5-4) vs. Atlanta Braves (4-5)
- Date: Saturday, April 16, 2022
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- Venue: PETCO Park -- San Diego, California
Padres vs Braves Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SD: (-112) | ATL: (-104)
- Spread: SD: +1.5 (-192) | ATL: -1.5 (+158)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-112)
Padres vs Braves Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Braves win (55.1%)
Padres vs Braves Moneyline
- The Padres vs Braves moneyline has San Diego as a -112 favorite, while Atlanta is a -104 underdog on the road.
Padres vs Braves Spread
- The Braves are 1.5-run favorites against the spread for this matchup with the Padres. The Braves are +158 to cover, while the Padres are -192 to cover as a 1.5-run underdog on the runline.
Padres vs Braves Over/Under
- The over/under for the Padres versus Braves game on April 16 has been set at 8, with -110 odds on the over and -112 odds on the under.