Padres vs Cubs Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for May 11
By Duel Staff
Wednesday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the San Diego Padres and the Chicago Cubs.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Padres vs Cubs Game Info
- San Diego Padres (20-11) vs. Chicago Cubs (10-18)
- Date: Wednesday, May 11, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: PETCO Park -- San Diego, California
Padres vs Cubs Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SD: (-172) | CHC: (+144)
- Spread: SD: +1.5 (+132) | CHC: +1.5 (-160)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Padres vs Cubs Probable Starting Pitchers
Nick Martinez (2-2) is the starter in ths one for the San Diego Padres. The Chicago Cubs have yet to tab a starter for this game.
Padres vs Cubs Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Padres win (55.9%)
Padres vs Cubs Moneyline
San Diego is a -172 favorite on the moneyline, while Chicago is a +144 underdog on the road.
Padres vs Cubs Spread
The Padres are 1.5-run home favorites on the runline against the Cubs. The Padres are +132 to cover, and the Cubs are -160.
Padres vs Cubs Over/Under
A combined run total of 7 has been set for Padres-Cubs on May 11, with the over at -112 and the under at -108.
Padres vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The Padres have won in 14, or 70%, of the 20 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- San Diego has been a -172 moneyline favorite on eight occasions this season and won every game.
- San Diego and their opponents have hit the over in 12 of their 29 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Cubs have won eight of the 22 games they were the moneyline underdog this season (36.4%).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +144 or longer, Chicago has gone 3-5 (37.5%).
- In the 28 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Chicago, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 13 times (13-12-3).