Paddy Pimblett vs Luigi Vendramini Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC Vegas 36 on FanDuel Sportsbook
By Larry Rupp
Pimblett vs Vendramini Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 36 — Main Card Lightweight Bout
Paddy "The Baddy" Pimblett (16-3-0, 5 KO's, 7 Submissions) vs. Luigi "The Italian Stallion" Vendramini (9-2-0, 5 KO's, 4 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, September 4, 2021
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 1:30 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Pimblett vs Vendramini Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 36 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Paddy Pimblett: (-150)
- Luigi Vendramini: (+122)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Pimblett by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Pimblett by Points: (N/A)
- Pimblett by Submission: (N/A)
- Vendramini by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Vendramini by Points: (N/A)
- Vendramini by Submission: (N/A)
Pimblett vs Vendramini Prediction
UFC Vegas 36 Pimblett-Vendramini prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Paddy Pimblett (85%)
Method of Victory: Submission (53%)
Pimblett vs Vendramini Betting Trends & Stats
- Paddy Pimblett defeated Davide Martinez, by submission, in his most recent fight at Cage Warriors 122 on March 20, 2021.
- Luigi Vendramini lost to Fares Ziam, by majority decision, in his most recent fight on June 12, 2021.
- Vendramini averages 2.26 significant strikes landed per minute with a 37% accuracy rate.
- Vendramini averages 2.49 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 65% defense rate.
- Vendramini has a 8% takedown accuracy rate.
- This is Pimblett's first UFC fight, so he has no available stats.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.