Packers vs Cowboys Game Info
Green Bay Packers (3-1, 1-0 Away) vs. Dallas Cowboys (3-1, 2-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 6, 2019
Time: 4:25 p.m. EST
Venue: AT&T Stadium – Arlington, TX
Packers vs Cowboys Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GB: (+170) | DAL (-198)
Spread: GB: +4 (-110) | DAL: -4 (-110)
Total: 46.5 – Over: (-120) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: GB: 52% | DAL: 48%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: GB: (+1800) | DAL: (+1300)
Packers vs Cowboys Betting Trends
- Green Bay is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Green Bay is 6-2 ATS in its last eight games against Dallas.
- The total has hit the over in five of Dallas' last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in each of the last five home games Dallas has played against Green Bay.
Packers vs Cowboys Stats
- Green Bay is averaging 21.3 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 17 in the NFL).
- Green Bay has surrendered 17.3 PPG this season (No. 7 in the NFL).
- Dallas is averaging 26.8 PPG this season (No. 8 in the NFL).
- Dallas has surrendered 14.0 PPG this season (No. 3 in the NFL).
- Green Bay lost to the Philadelphia Eagles, 34-27, in Week 4.
- Dallas lost to the New Orleans Saints, 12-10, in Week 4.
Packers vs Cowboys Prop Bet
All Packers-Cowboys odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Green Bay Packers by 1-13 Pts (+220) — The Cowboys will likely be without left tackle Tyron Smith on Sunday, something that could spell trouble for Dallas as the Packers defense has pressured opposing quarterbacks 97 times through four games this season. The Packers also had a few extra days to prepare, after playing on "Thursday Night Football" in Week 4. While the Cowboys played in primetime as well, on "Sunday Night Football," that could spell trouble for Big D – since 2014, Dallas is 4-12 with a rest disadvantage.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.