Pacific vs San Diego Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By Max Staley
Pacific vs San Diego Basketball Game Info
Pacific Tigers (7-7, 4-6 WCC) vs. San Diego Toreros (3-8, 2-5 WCC)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 23, 2021
Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Jenny Craig Pavilion – San Diego, CA
Pacific vs San Diego Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PAC: (N/A) | SD: (N/A)
Spread: PAC: -3.5 (-110) | SD: +3.5 (-110)
Total: 135.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PAC: (N/A) | SD: (N/A)
Pacific vs San Diego Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
San Diego: 48.5%
Pacific vs San Diego Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Pacific defeated San Diego, 71-64, in the most recent meeting between these two on Feb. 29, 2020.
- Pacific is 15-8 in the 23 all-time, head-to-head matchups with San Diego.
- Pacific is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups with San Diego.
- Pacific is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with San Diego.
- Pacific defeated Portland, 80-58, in its most recent game.
- San Diego lost to No. 1 Gonzaga, 106-69, in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.