Cover Photo: Getty Images
Orioles vs Red Sox Game Info
Baltimore Orioles (5-8, 4-2 Away) vs. Boston Red Sox (4-9, 1-1 Home)
Date: Friday, April 12, 2019
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Fenway Park – Boston, MA
Orioles vs Red Sox Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BAL: (+220) | BOS: (-260)
Spread: BAL: +1.5 (+112) | BOS: -1.5 (-130)
Total: 10 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BAL: 26% | BOS: 74%
Starting Pitcher: BAL: David Hess (1-1, 2.70 ERA) | BOS: Eduardo Rodriguez (0-2, 12.38 ERA)
Orioles vs Red Sox Betting Trends & Stats
- Baltimore is 1-7 both straight up and against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Baltimore's last five games.
- Boston is 0-5 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Boston's last seven games.
Orioles vs Red Sox Prop Bet
All Orioles-Red Sox betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- J.D. Martinez to Hit a Home Run (+230) – Martinez is one of the best power hitters in baseball, and he's batting .327 with three home runs through 13 games thus far. Last season, Martinez hit 43 home runs and 35 of of those came against right-handed pitchers. That should give Martinez an edge against the Baltimore Orioles' starter David Hess, as he's a righty as well.