Ole Miss vs Alabama Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By Zach Brunner
Ole Miss vs Alabama Basketball Game Info
Ole Miss Rebels (5-1, 0-0 SEC) vs. Alabama Crimson Tide (5-3, 0-0 SEC)
Date: Tuesday, Dec. 29, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Coleman Coliseum – Tuscaloosa, AL
Coverage: SEC Network+
Ole Miss vs Alabama Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MISS: (+120) | ALA: (-142)
Spread: MISS: +2.5 (-112) | ALA: -2.5 (-108)
Total: 146.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MISS: (32%) | ALA: (68%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MISS: (+12000) | ALA: (+6500)
Ole Miss vs Alabama Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Ole Miss: 56.7%
Ole Miss vs Alabama Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Alabama defeated Ole Miss, 103-78, on the road in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Feb. 22, 2020.
- Alabama is 87-43 in its 130 all-time, head-to-head meetings with Ole Miss.
- Ole Miss is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Alabama is 4-8 ATS in its last 12 games.
- Ole Miss defeated UT-Martin, 90-43, at home in its most recent game on Dec. 22, 2020.
- Alabama defeated ETSU, 85-69, at home in its most recent game on Dec. 22, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!