Ole Miss vs Tennessee Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 7 Game
By Larry Rupp
Ole Miss vs Tennessee Week 7 Game Info
Week 7 College Football Game
No. 13 Ole Miss Rebels (4-1, 1-1 SEC) vs. Tennessee Volunteers (4-2, 2-1 SEC)
Date: Saturday, October 16, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Neyland Stadium – Knoxville, TN
Coverage: SEC Network
Ole Miss vs Tennessee Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MISS: (-168) | TENN: (+138)
Spread: MISS: -3.5 (-106) | TENN +3.5 (-114)
Total: 79.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MISS: (N/A) | TENN: (N/A)
Ole Miss vs Tennessee Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Ole Miss: (62.0%) | Tennessee: (38.0%)
Ole Miss vs Tennessee Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Tennessee is 44-19-1 straight up in 64 all-time head-to-head matchups against Ole Miss.
- Ole Miss defeated Tennessee, 34-3, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 18, 2014.
- Ole Miss is 2-9 straight up in its last 11 away games.
- Ole Miss is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Tennessee.
- Tennessee is 2-6 ATS in its last eight games as an underdog.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Tennessee' last 10 home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.