Oklahoma vs Kansas Basketball Game Info
Oklahoma Sooners (16-8, 6-5 Big 12) vs. No. 3 Kansas Jayhawks (21-3, 10-1 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 15, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Allen Fieldhouse – Lawrence, KS
Oklahoma vs Kansas Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OKLA: (+530) I KU: (-750)
Spread: OKLA: +11.5 (-110) I KU: -11.5 (-110)
Total: 135.5 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OKLA: 37% I KU: 63%
Odds to Win 2020 NCAAM National Championship: OKLA: (+15000) I KU: (+900)
Oklahoma vs Kansas Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Oklahoma vs Kansas Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Kansas defeated Oklahoma, 66-52, in the most recent meeting between these two on Jan. 14, 2020.
- Kansas is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Oklahoma.
- Kansas is 7-3 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Oklahoma.
- Oklahoma is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Kansas is 13-6 ATS in its last 19 games.
- Oklahoma defeated Iowa State, 90-61, at home in its most recent game on Wednesday, Feb. 12.
- Kansas defeated No. 14 West Virginia, 58-49, on the road in its most recent game on Wednesday, Feb. 12.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.