Oklahoma vs Texas Tech Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By Zach Brunner
Oklahoma vs Texas Tech Basketball Game Info
No. 24 Oklahoma Sooners (11-4, 6-3 Big 12) vs. No. 10 Texas Tech Red Raiders (12-5, 4-4 Big 12)
Date: Monday, Feb. 1, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: United Supermarkets Arena – Lubbock, TX
Oklahoma vs Texas Tech Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OU: (+250) | TTU: (-310)
Spread: OU: +6.5 (-106) | TTU: -6.5 (-114)
Total: 134.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OU: (61%) | TTU: (39%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: OU: (+5500) | TTU: (+2500)
Oklahoma vs Texas Tech Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Texas Tech: 69.7%
Oklahoma vs Texas Tech Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Texas Tech defeated Oklahoma, 69-67, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Dec. 12, 2020.
- Texas Tech is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Oklahoma.
- Oklahoma is 38-28 in the 66 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Texas Tech.
- Oklahoma defeated then-No. 9 Alabama, 66-61, in its most recent game on Jan. 30, 2021.
- Texas Tech defeated LSU, 76-71, in its most recent game on Jan. 30, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!