Oklahoma State vs Texas Tech Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 6
No. 21 Oklahoma State Cowboys (4-1, 1-1 Big 12) vs. Texas Tech Red Raiders (2-2, 0-1 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 5, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Jones AT&T Stadium – Lubbock, TX
Oklahoma State vs Texas Tech Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OKST: (-370) | TTU: (+285)
Spread: OKST: -10 (-110) | TTU: +10 (-110)
Total: 62.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: OKST: 84% | TTU: 16%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: OKST: (+12000) | TTU: (N/A)
Oklahoma State vs Texas Tech Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Texas Tech defeated Oklahoma State, 41-17, on the road in Stillwater in the most recent meeting between these programs last season on Sept. 22, 2018.
- Oklahoma State is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Texas Tech.
- Oklahoma State is 9-1 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Texas Tech.
- Oklahoma State defeated Kansas State, 26-13, at home in Week 5.
- Texas Tech lost to No. 6 Oklahoma, 55-16, on the road in Week 5.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.