Oklahoma State vs Texas Basketball Game Info
Oklahoma State Cowboys (6-1, 0-1 Big 12) vs. No. 11 Texas Longhorns (6-1, 0-0 Big 12)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 20, 2020
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Frank Erwin Center – Austin, TX
Coverage: Longhorn Network
Oklahoma State vs Texas Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OKST: (+245) | TEX: (-300)
Spread: OKST: +6.5 (-110) | TEX: -6.5 (-110)
Total: 142.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OKST: (30%) | TEX: (70%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: OKST: (N/A) | TEX: (+1900)
Oklahoma State vs Texas Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Oklahoma State: 18.9%
Oklahoma State vs Texas Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Oklahoma State defeated Texas, 81-59, on the road in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Mar. 7, 2020.
- Texas is 44-37 in its 81 all-time head-to-head meetings with Oklahoma State.
- Texas is 6-4 straight up in the last 10 head-to-head meetings with Oklahoma State.
- Oklahoma State is 10-1 straight up in its last 11 games.
- Oklahoma State is 4-1 straight up in its last five road games.
- Texas is 9-4 against the spread in its last 13 games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Texas' last five games.
- Oklahoma State lost to TCU, 77-76, at home in its most recent game on Dec. 16, 2020.
- Then-No. 11 Texas defeated Sam Houston State, 79-63, at home in its most recent game on Dec. 16, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.