Oklahoma State vs Kansas State Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
Oklahoma State vs Kansas State Basketball Game Info
Oklahoma State Cowboys (11-12, 1-9 Big 12) vs. Kansas State Wildcats (9-14, 2-8 Big 12)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 11, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Bramlage Coliseum – Manhattan, KS
Oklahoma State vs Kansas State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OKST: (+130) | KSU: (-150)
Spread: OKST: +3 (-115) | KSU: -3 (-105)
Total: 131 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OKST: (49%) | KSU: (51%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: OKST: (N/A) | KSU: (N/A)
Oklahoma State vs Kansas State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Oklahoma State: 42.8%
Kansas State: 57.2%
Oklahoma State vs Kansas State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Kansas State defeated Oklahoma State, 85-46, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 23, 2019.
- Kansas State is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Oklahoma State.
- Kansas State is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Oklahoma State.
- Oklahoma State is 1-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Kansas State.
- The total has hit the over in six of Kansas State's last seven games against Oklahoma State.
- Oklahoma State lost to No. 1 Baylor, 78-70, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 8.
- Kansas State lost to Iowa State, 73-63, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 8.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.