Oklahoma State vs Iowa State Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 9
Oklahoma State Cowboys (4-3, 1-3 Big 12) vs. No. 23 Iowa State Cyclones (5-2, 3-1 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 26, 2019
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Jack Trice Stadium – Ames, IA
Oklahoma State vs Iowa State Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OKST: (+295) | ISU: (-390)
Spread: OKST: +10.5 (-110) | ISU: -10.5 (-110)
Total: 63.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: OKST: 57% | ISU: 43%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: OKST: (+20000) | ISU: (+20000)
Oklahoma State vs Iowa State Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Iowa State defeated Oklahoma State, 48-42, on the road in the most recent meeting between these programs last season on Oct. 6, 2018.
- Oklahoma State is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Iowa State.
- Oklahoma State is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Iowa State.
- Oklahoma State lost to No. 18 Baylor, 45-27, at home in Week 8.
- Iowa State defeated Texas Tech, 34-24, on the road in Week 8.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.