Oklahoma State vs Kansas Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By Zach Brunner
Oklahoma State vs Kansas Basketball Game Info
Oklahoma State Cowboys (12-5, 5-5 Big 12) vs. No. 23 Kansas Jayhawks (12-7, 6-5 Big 12)
Date: Monday, Feb. 8, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Allen Fieldhouse – Lawrence, KS
Oklahoma State vs Kansas Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OSU: (+215) | KU: (-260)
Spread: OSU: +5.5 (-105) | KU: -5.5 (-115)
Total: 139.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OSU: (54%) | KU: (46%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: OSU: (N/A) | KU: (+5500)
Oklahoma State vs Kansas Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Oklahoma State: 29.3%
Oklahoma State vs Kansas Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Oklahoma State defeated Kansas, 75-70, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Jan. 12, 2021.
- Kansas is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Oklahoma State.
- Kansas is 102-48 in the 150 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Oklahoma State.
- Oklahoma State defeated then-No. 6 Texas, 75-67 (2OT), in its most recent game on Feb. 6, 2021.
- Kansas lost to then-No. 17 West Virginia, 91-79, in its most recent game on Feb. 6, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!