Week 5's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Oklahoma Sooners and Kansas State Wildcats.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Oklahoma vs Kansas State Point Spread
The Sooners are 11.5-point road favorites against the Wildcats. Oklahoma is -110 to cover the spread, while Kansas State is -110 to cover as the 11.5-point underdog.
Oklahoma vs Kansas State Over/Under
The over/under for the Oklahoma vs Kansas State Week 5 college football matchup is set at 52.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Oklahoma vs Kansas State Moneyline
The Sooners vs Wildcats moneyline has Oklahoma as a -500 favorite, while Kansas State is the +360 underdog at home.
Oklahoma vs Kansas State Betting Trends
- Oklahoma is 76-21-4 straight up in 101 all-time head-to-head matchups against Kansas State.
- Kansas State defeated Oklahoma, 38-35, during their most recent meeting on Sept. 26, 2020.
- Oklahoma is 18-2 straight up in its last 20 away games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Oklahoma's last six away games against Kansas State.
- Kansas State is 12-5 straight up in its last 17 home games.
- The total has hit the over in 10 of Kansas State's last 13 games against Oklahoma.
Oklahoma vs Kansas State Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OU: (-500) | KSST: (+360)
Spread: OU: -11.5 (-110) | KSST: +11.5 (-110)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OU: (N/A) | KSST: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.