Oklahoma vs Kansas Week 8 Game Info
Week 8 College Football Game
No. 3 Oklahoma Sooners (7-0-5, 4-0 Big 12) vs. Kansas Jayhawks (1-5, 0-3 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, October 23, 2021
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: David Booth Kansas Memorial Stadium – Lawrence, KS
Oklahoma vs Kansas Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OU: (-20000) | KU: (+3000)
Spread: OHIO: -38.5 (-110) | BUFF: +38.5 (-110)
Total: 67.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OHIO: (N/A) | BUFF: (N/A)
Oklahoma vs Kansas Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: Oklahoma: (98.8%) | Kansas: (1.2%)
Oklahoma vs Kansas Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Oklahoma is 77-22-6 in 105 all-time head-to-head matchups against Kansas.
- Oklahoma defeated Kansas, 62-9, in their last meeting on Nov. 7, 2020.
- The total has hit the over in six of Oklahoma's last eight games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Kansas' last five games.
- Oklahoma is 8-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games against Big 12 opponents.
- Kansas is 0-8 ATS in its last eight home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.