Ohio State vs Minnesota Week 1 Game Info
Week 1 College Football Game
No. 4 Ohio State Buckeyes (0-0, 0-0 Big Ten) vs. Minnesota Golden Gophers (0-0, 0-0 Big Ten)
Date: Thursday, Sept. 2, 2021
Time: 8:00 p.m. EST
Venue: TCF Bank Stadium – Minneapolis, MN
Ohio State vs Minnesota Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OSU: (-700) | MINN: (+470)
Spread: OSU: -13.5 (-114) | MINN: +13.5 (-106)
Total: 65.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OSU: (N/A) | MINN: (N/A)
Ohio State vs Minnesota Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Ohio State: (86.0%) | Minnesota: (14.0%)
Ohio State vs Minnesota Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Ohio State is 45-7 straight up in 52 head-to-head matchups against Minnesota.
- Ohio State defeated Minnesota, 30-14, in their last meeting on Oct. 13, 2018.
- Ohio State is 18-2 straight up in its last 20 games.
- Minnesota is 0-7 straight up in its last seven home games against Ohio State.
- The total has hit the over in five of Ohio State's last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Minnesota's last five home games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!