Ohio State vs Michigan State Basketball Game Info
No. 4 Ohio State Buckeyes (18-5, 12-5 Big Ten) vs. Michigan State Spartans (12-9, 6-9 Big Ten)
Date: Thursday, Feb. 25, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Breslin Center – East Lansing, MI
Ohio State vs Michigan State Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OSU: (N/A) | MSU: (N/A)
Spread: OSU: -4.5 (-110) | MSU: +4.5 (-110)
Total: 148.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: OSU: (N/A) | MSU: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: OSU: (+1800) | MSU: (+15000)
Ohio State vs Michigan State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Ohio State: 74.7%
Michigan State: 25.3%
Ohio State vs Michigan State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Michigan State is 75-52 in the 127 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Ohio State.
- Michigan State is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Ohio State.
- Michigan State is 7-3 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Ohio State.
- Ohio State lost to No. 3 Michigan, 92-87, in its most recent game.
- Michigan State defeated No. 5 Illinois, 81-72, in its most recent game.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.