In college basketball action on Sunday, the Ohio State Buckeyes face the Michigan Wolverines.
Before you place your bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Ohio State vs Michigan Point Spread
Ohio State is favored by 4 points (-110 to cover) in this matchup. Michigan, the underdog, is -110.
Ohio State vs Michigan Over/Under
A combined point total of 142 has been set for Ohio State-Michigan on March 6, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Ohio State vs Michigan Moneyline
Michigan is a +150 underdog on the moneyline, while Ohio State is a -182 favorite.
Ohio State vs Michigan Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Ohio State wins (73.1%)
Ohio State vs Michigan Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), Ohio State is 15-13-0 this year.
- Against the spread as 4-point favorites or more, the Buckeyes are 10-7.
- Ohio State has seen 16 of its 28 games hit the over.
- Michigan is 12-17-0 against the spread this season.
- The Wolverines have two wins ATS (2-2) as a 4-point underdog or more this year.
- Out of 29 Michigan games so far this season, 16 have gone over the total.
Ohio State vs Michigan Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Ohio State: (-182) | Michigan: (+150)
- Spread: Ohio State: -4 (-110) | Michigan: +4 (-110)
- Total: 142 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!