Oakland vs Alabama Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Nov. 19 College Basketball Game
Oakland vs Alabama Basketball Game Info
Oakland Golden Grizzlies (2-1, 1-1 Away) vs. No. 14 Alabama Crimson Tide (3-0, 3-0 Home)
Date: Friday, Nov. 19, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Coleman Coliseum — Tuscaloosa, AL
Coverage: ESPN+/SEC Network+
Oakland vs Alabama Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OAK: (+1160) | BAMA: (-2800)
Spread: OAK: +15.5 (-108) | BAMA: -15.5 (-112)
Total: 151.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: OAK: (N/A) | BAMA: (+2000)
Oakland vs Alabama Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Alabama Crimson Tide win (95.9%)
Oakland vs Alabama Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Alabama is 2-0 straight up in two all-time head-to-head matchups against Oakland.
- Alabama defeated Oakland, 65-45, during their most recent meeting on Jan. 5, 2013.
- Oakland is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Oakland's last five games.
- Alabama is 13-0 straight up in its last 13 home games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Alabama's last five games as a favorite.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.