Nuggets vs Thunder Prediction, Odds, Spread, Over/Under & Prop Bets for NBA Game on FanDuel (Jan. 9)
Nuggets vs Thunder Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Denver Nuggets (19-18, 10-11 Away) vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (13-25, 8-12 Home)
Date: Sunday, January 9, 2022
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Paycom Center — Oklahoma City, OK
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Nuggets vs Thunder Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DEN: (-295) | OKC: (+240)
Spread: DEN: -7.5 (-106) | OKC: +7.5 (-114)
Total: 214 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: DEN: (+2700) | OKC: (+50000)
Nuggets vs Thunder Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Denver Nuggets win (69.6%)
Nuggets vs Thunder Betting Trends
- Denver is 11-2 straight up in its last 13 games against Oklahoma City.
- The total has hit the under in six of Denver's last eight games.
- Oklahoma City is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven home games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Oklahoma City's last five games.
Nuggets vs Thunder Prop Bets
- Nikola Jokic — 27.5: Over (-106) | Under (-116)
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander — 22.5: Over (-118) | Under (-102)
- Luguentz Dort — 16.5: Over (-102) | Under (-120)
- Nikola Jokic — 14.5: Over (+100) | Under (-122)
- Josh Giddey — 7.5: Over (+108) | Under (-132)
- Jeremiah Robinson-Earl — 5.5: Over (+102) | Under (-124)
- Nikola Jokic — 7.5: Over (-118) | Under (-104)
- Josh Giddey — 6.5: Over (-128) | Under (+104)
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander — 5.5: Over (+112) | Under (-138)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.