Djokovic vs Berrettini French Open Schedule & Info
2021 French Open Men's Quarterfinals Match
No. 1 Novak Djokovic vs. No. 9 Matteo Berrettini
Date: Wednesday, June 9, 2021
Start Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Court Philippe Chatrier — Paris, France
Djokovic vs Berrettini Odds & Set Betting
All Djokovic-Berrettini betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Djokovic: (-465) | Berrettini: (+350)
To Win 1st Set: Djokovic: (-250) | Berrettini: (+198)
Set Betting: Djokovic: 3-0 (+135) | 3-1 (+250) | 3-2 (+440)
Set Betting: Berrettini: 3-0 (+1200) | 3-1 (+1000) | 3-2 (+800)
Djokovic vs Berrettini Prediction & Pick
All French Open expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Djokovic in three sets
Djokovic vs Berrettini Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Novak Djokovic defeated Matteo Berrettini in straight sets in their only all-time head-to-head meeting on Nov. 10, 2019.
- Djokovic defeated Lorenzo Musetti in five sets in the fourth round of the 2021 French Open.
- Berrettini defeated Roger Federer via walkover in the fourth round of the 2021 French Open.
- Djokovic won the French Open in 2016 and has finished runner-up four times.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.