Notre Dame vs Virginia Week 11 Game Info
Week 11 College Football Game
No. 10 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (8-1, 2-0 Away) vs. Virginia Cavaliers (6-3, 4-1 Home)
Date: Saturday, November 13, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Scott Stadium — Charlottesville, VA
Notre Dame vs Virginia Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ND: (-230) | UVA: (+184)
Spread: ND: -5.5 (-114) | UVA: +5.5 (-106)
Total: 64.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Notre Dame vs Virginia Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Notre Dame wins (78.9%)
Notre Dame vs Virginia Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Notre Dame is 3-0 in three all-time head-to-head matchups against Virginia.
- Notre Dame defeated Virginia, 35-20, in their last meeting on Sept. 28, 2019.
- Notre Dame is 7-0 straight up in its last seven road games.
- Virginia is 8-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine home games.
- Notre Dame is 8-0 ATS in its last eight games played in November.
- The total has hit the under in six of Virginia's last nine games this season.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.